Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 131): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Comes in a 2-pack and each notebook contains 40 pages designed for Te Reo Māori revision. The left page on each spread includes a section for whakataukī and a table for kupu hou. The right page is free for notes printed with 7mm spaced lines. Printed in Te Whanganui-a-Tara, Wellington.
Highest quality paper we can source
• The 118gsm paper used on pages is a superfine, ultra-white stock with a very subtle eggshell texture. The paper is PH neutral and takes biro ink well.
• The cover is printed on an 270gsm turquoise board.
• Our printing on pages is intentionally subtle so your ink takes priority, not ours.
• To keep you organised a table of contents is printed on the inside cover with all pages numbered.
• Pages include generous margins to frame your content and give it room to breathe.
• A printed 180mm ruler is included on the inside back cover.